Click Here To View Career Postings
Palms Associates wants you to join our team! Palms Associates is a unique employer in the property management industry, as we are both owner and manager of all of our beautiful apartment communities! We not only offer rewarding on-site and corporate positions…we also offer careers. With over 50 residential and commercial properties throughout the Southeast, new opportunities are readily available. In addition, our compensation and benefits package is designed to provide you the best access to supplemental bonus rewards, affordable health insurance, and generous retirement planning.
Palms Associates is a family owned company which has been developing, owning, and managing multi-family and commercial properties for more than 50 years. We value workplace diversity. Our employees demonstrate integrity, professionalism, and a strong work ethic in their pursuit to ensure our residents enjoy their homes. These core values have helped establish Palms Associates as a premier Southeast employer. In fact, nearly 50% of our employees have been with Palms 5 years, and over half of those over 10 years! We thank you for your interest in Palms Associates.
· Competitive base salary
· Monthly bonus opportunities
· Holiday bonus opportunities
· Employee referral bonus
· Management opportunities available in our Southeast areas of operation
· Company training program that combines off-site classroom training with Grace Hill’s extensive property management training library
· Paid time off (PTO) - 2 weeks year 1; 3 weeks year 2, 4 weeks year 3; 5 weeks year 5; 6 weeks year 10
· 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plans: We pay a 401(k) match of 4% and the match is 100% vested! We also sponsor a profit sharing plan!
· Health insurance: We offer Anthem health plans with low employee premiums
· Life insurance included
· Short term disability insurance included
· Dental, long-term disability, and additional life insurance offered at competitive, voluntary rates
· Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care expenses